Friday, February 13, 2009

slowly but surely

Interviews are finally starting to come. I've had 2 so far this week but at the same time I've had 2 others say that I didn't have the experience they wanted. I think the interviews that I had went fairly well but then I don't know how they felt about it. I should hear back from both of them sometime next week for either a second round of interviews or otherwise. I just need to be patient and keep sending my resume out there hoping and praying that someone is hiring.

The first meeting for Beauty and the Beast was last Thursday for the main cast so we were able to see who all were in it and get the script. I have already started memorizing my lines and practicing my singing (if you can call it singing). I was clear to them that I can't sing very well but they were obviously fine with that. Saturday we will have a meeting for the whole cast, including those who want to be in the orchestra. I can't wait to get started with the practices!

1 comment:

peer pressure made me do it said...

Revere, your blog is scary! It's all black and dark, and.....scary! Get some color man! Hope the job hunt is going well. We're praying for you guys. Carolee