Monday, March 30, 2009

LIfe

Wow, it's been a whole month since I have posted. I actually had another interview with Mozy for a Program management position. The problem was that they didn't have the position open! They called the next day and said it may not be open for another year either. If they are as un-organized internally as they are externally I probably don't want to work there anyhow. So I'm back to square one on the job hunt, hopefully I'll be able to get more interviews soon.

The play has been coming along nicely, they have been working on props and there are only a couple of costumes left to do (mine is one of them). It's coming together really well and I'm excited to have some family to come down and watch it! They chose some really good people for the different parts and I'm impressed by every one of them.

No comments: